We’re Going To Cuba…Follow The Series
Blacks Who Travel will have complete coverage of 2016 Cuba Trip starting Monday Dec 26th!
Starting Monday December 26th you can read all about our 7 Days in Havana Cuba. Follow us as we travel to the Beach in Cuba, all around Havana as we visit historic sites like El Capitolio (the Capitol), the Malecon, Museo de Revolucion (Museum of the Revolution), Sloppy Joe’s restaurant, Veradado Cuba, Brisas del Caribe Resort, Hotel Havana Libre (formally the Hilton Hotel), Parque Zoologicio de Cuba (the Zoo), Revolution Square, Art Square, San Francisco de Asis and much more!
Don’t miss it!
Also follow our Cuba video series, “This is Cuba!” on YouTube at: Blacks Who Travel Videos
See recaps of daily events. See highlights of Tours we went on. See the Airbnb’s we stayed in in Cuba! You will also see the Classic American Cars of Cuba, Music from concerts and performances in Cuba. And don’t miss footage from our Beach Day at the resort. See Cuba like you have never seen it before.
- See the best and the worst of Cuba.
- Learn tips how to save money. Learn about the Cuban people.
- Gather all your information as you plan your trip to Cuba.
- Base your feelings on your findings.
- Blacks Who Travel YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcp2qL7TNWiZZzNeZ5ghOew
- Blacks Who Travel Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Blackswhotravel2/
- Blacks Who Travel Twitter Account: https://www.facebook.com/Blackswhotravel2/
Latest posts by Bill Collins (see all)
- 5 Places to Vacation after the 2017 Hurricanes - December 21, 2017
- Everything you need to know about Bahamas Junkanoo! - December 13, 2017
- Stingray City a day to remember! - November 30, 2017